- Awara Mattress is Natural/Organic mattress
- Good for Back and Stomach sleepers
- Best choice for individuals of all shapes and sizes
- It offers 1 year Free Trial Period
- You won;t feel Motion while sleeping
- Temperature control feature gives you comfortability at night
- Cmapny Offers 10-years of Warranty
- This 3 layer mattress prvide comfort sleep
- Not for the one who have back issues
- Litlle bit on expensive side
In this post, we have shared with you an honest Awara Mattress Review.
Are you a person with an eco-friendly mindset?
Concerned about health when buying each product to your home?
Breathing fresh air inside home matters to you?
Then you are on the right platform.
In this Awara Mattress Review, we will discuss the features and everything you have to know before buying this best Eco-Friendly Mattress.
Awara Mattress Review 2021– Is It Worth The Hype?
The Awara hybrid mattress an eco-friendly mattress is a gift to the world of bedding. Have you tried Green Bedding?
Then you must go for the Awara mattress as the organic material mattress will lead to overall better sleep. The concept of going green will actually help to get good sleep.
Being a Sleepologist here is my Awara Mattress Review.
About Awara Mattress
Organic doesn’t stop at the grocery store, Awara mattress company has also been proved to provide a 13-inch organic hybrid mattress since 2018.
The natural materials including latex and a cotton wool blend keep our planet vibrant for future generations. These mattresses are 100 % made in the U.S.
ClimatePartner, an organization that plants a tree for every Awara mattress sold. Unlike memory foam, it won’t smell as it’s VOC free.
Without compromising on breathability, Awara does a pretty good job combining contour and bounce. So, it’s exciting to share the results of my testing of this Hybrid Awara Mattress.
Awara, a latex focused hybrid mattress uses GOLS certified organic Dunlop latex.
(Latex: all-natural foam material made from the rubber tree) Unlike memory foam, the Awara mattress has naturally got bouncy properties and a much more responsive feel.
Latex stands first in Overcoming chemical sensitivities and allergens compared to synthetic foams. Hence safety of family members is taken care of.
Sustainability also has been focused by Awara, by the promising breath of fresh air. To support climate protection, trees are planted with every purchase of mattress with a certification of ClimatePartner.
Construction (Material & Quality) of Awara Mattress
The mattress is rolled and compressed when shipped, so to take a shape of a mattress it might take a few hours.
The set-up of the mattress is facilitated with a series of hand-sewn handles on both sides, which makes it easier to lift and set on any base which has solid, slatted platforms and adjustable bases.
The cotton is natural wool which fosters surface comfort and wicks away heat and moisture. The top of the mattress is furnished with a breathable natural cotton pillow-top. 13 inches of bedding is covered by the luxurious cover.
- 4 inches of organic, all-natural Dunlop latex covers the first layer. Made sure that the sleeper is relaxed as the curves of the body are comforted and repositioning is facilitated by this soft and durable material with the fostering surface.
- 9 inches of the premium coil is used for the second layer, which gives a deeper bounce and sustains support and alignment. Individually wrapped coils take care of the Specific areas of the body by compressing at varying amounts to foster a neutral sleeping position that distributes weight evenly.
- A row of stronger perimeter coils provides edge reinforcement to support increased weight along the sides.
Quality of Material
High-quality GOLS certified organic Dunlop latex, organic cotton, zoned coil systems, and other naturally sourced materials are used in Awara Mattresses.
To know how well Awara mattresses work with your body we will have to walk through each of their layers.
- Top Layer: To keep things soft and cool, organic cotton and a luxurious with tufted design natural wool quilted cover are provided on the top layer.
- Comfort Layer: Medium soft in its firmness similar to those used to memory foam, the first comfort layer is 3” of 100 % GOLS certified organic Dunlop latex. The pressure of the hips and shoulders are relieved as it is responsive.
- Support Layer: Along with the hips and shoulder pressure relief, the middle spine is also well supported by these 9” premium individually wrapped coils with 5 zones.
Firmness (Support & Feel) of Awara Mattress
The rating of firmness is based on our ten-point scale. A1 being the absolute softest while A10 is compared to hammer.
Awara’s score is A6, a medium feeling mattress that supports a gentle cradle while sleeping.
Sleeper’s body is comforted by the Latex on top. Coils act as the support centers which simultaneously sports bounce.
A good amount of bounce to spring out of this bed should be expected by sleepers. This feature is good for the combination sleepers as the medium like firmness the Awara fosters comforts any sleeping position.
materials in the mattress are designed in such a way that the Back sleeper’s shoulders and hips are comforted by filling in the gap that rests between them. Sleepers find the support of the coil system as well.
Soft latex reduces the pressure on the shoulders and hips. This can be felt by Side sleepers.
Finding a mattress for stomach sleepers that fits their needs are often hard. Due to lack of support many mattresses cause hips to sink down in the bed.
Awara gives the support they need as the latex acts as secondary support to the coils beneath and it is comfortable.
Though the company does not specify a weight limit the large majority of customers including larger individuals should enjoy the feel of this bed.
Things To Consider Before Buying Mattress
Though the price for the coil count is high, Awara offers a forever Warranty. You can take advantage of the warranty if your support starts to wear out. Few warranty claims were denied on the other products for things like stains on the cover.
So, you have to be careful and take proper care of your mattress. Awara mattress consumer reports are very positive thus, one should not hesitate if your requirements match the features of the mattress.
So, it’s always better to buy a mattress protector to prevent stains.
It’s best to place the Awara mattress on a suitable frame or box spring. No huge investment is needed. As long as the mattress is off the floor, it reduces the chances of developing mold and provides maximum durability and breathability.
Pricing at Awara Mattress Review
Your mattress should ship within 24 hours of purchase. It takes around 2-5 business days for the arrival. If you have no one to help with unboxing, you can opt for white glove delivery for a small extra fee.
As latex products are difficult to maneuver, this is a great option to choose from. Shipping times could be a little longer.
No money in your account to buy it now? Don’t worry. Awara offers 0% financing for qualified customers.
If you are thinking of buying here’s what you can expect to spend:
- Twin – $899
- Twin XL – $949
- Full -$1,149
- Queen – $1,299
- King – $1599
- California King – $ 1599
Other Buying Considerations
- Trial Period – 365 -night trial can be enjoyed by customers, which permits them to try out this bed and return within that time.
- Warranty – Forever warranty is given for this mattress.
- Shipping – This brand offers free shipping and returns within the contiguous U.S., with available shipping to Hawaii and Alaska for an additional fee
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service – A service where professionals install your new mattress and remove your old sleep product.
- Rainforest Alliance Certified – This certification indicates the natural latex is sourced responsibly and sustainably, checking on the production line from the forest to the factory to ensure ethical manufacturing.
Best Option Of People of Different Sizes
For Heavy People
Yes! it is a great option for heavy people. The coils, thickness, and firmness of the mattress make it really supportive and durable. It will be free from making deep impressions and wearing down for a lot longer than the standard all-foam bed.
We usually say heavy body types to be 250+ lb, but the features mentioned in the mattress are nicer even for the heavier body side of average, say 200+ lb.
For Average/Petite Individuals
Anyone who is average-sized and even some petite folks will like Awara. Since it’s just too firm, it’s a definite no-go for petite folks who sleep on their side even a little bit. But Awara is the best for everyone else who isn’t a strict side sleeper.
Awara mattress customer reviews suggest that customers are very happy and satisfied using the mattress.
If you are sharing your bed then these two features will amaze you.
Great Edge Support: Awara gives great edge support. When you and your partner try to spread out on your mattress, you feel like you are about to roll right onto the floor. This is when edge support comes in handy.
If you want your partner to fall out of bed then you will have to push them.
Motion Isolation: If you or your partner is a light sleeper, then this feature is very important for you. It prevents you from waking up each time you or your partner gets out of bed.
Awara has got good motion isolation. We have no complaints with good motion isolation as this bed is filled with coils and responsive and spongy latex foam.
- Amerisleep AS3 Mattress Review
- Best California King Mattress Our Review Recommendations
- THE Z BED Mattress Review
- Avocado Mattress Reviews With Coupon Code
FAQs | Awara Mattress Review
👉 Where are Awara mattresses manufactured?
Awara sleep is a sister brand of Nectar and DreamCloud, offering a 13” mattress made of coils and Dunlop Latex, and even topped with organic cotton and a wool batting cover. It’s creating a brand to directly compete with Avocado. However, it looks like similar to Nectar and Dreamcloud, Awara is not made in the USA
🤷♂️ Is Awara GOLS certified?
Mattress manufacturers strive to achieve to be GOLS certified or GreenGuard Gold. Awara holds GOLS certification. It also holds certification with a climate partner, which plants trees for every mattress purchased.
🙋♀️ Is Awara mattress good for Side sleepers?
Awara is a great mattress for back and stomach sleepers. It’s too resilient for side sleepers. A bed as firm and responsive as Awara, pushes against a side sleeper’s pressure points, rather than accommodating them.
Conclusion – Awara Mattress Review 2021
I really love it when there is a use of natural materials in any product. Awara is the best example of this. With Awara, the entire sleep surface is adequately supported in a long way.
Awara being very bold gives Forever Warranty unlike most mattress companies offering a 10-year warranty. It makes sure that you like it before you are committed, by offering a full 365 nights to try it out before you purchase.
It’s a valid concern of those who worry about the coil count since you pay around a thousand bucks. If you enter promo code JUDGE200, that will knock $200 off the total, that’s more reflective of the innerspring quality.
Comfort zone along with the cover proving to be highly durables on the plus side. Wear and tear of Awara is a slow process, unlike other mattresses where it’s too early.
Overall, the use of natural materials along with the longer than average sleep trial and warranty does a great job, making up for the low count. So, Awara Hybrid Mattress is a great buy.
I hope you liked this Awara Mattress Review.